2006-09-04 @ 14:48
Road to Ruby Mechanize 0.6.0
I’ve totally cleaned up the Cookie code to use more cookie code from WEBrick, and in the process I found a bug in the way that WEBrick parses set-cookie headers. Unfortunately no one has replied to my patch on ruby-talk, so I think I’ll try ruby-core next…..
I removed the dependency on mime-types in favor of using code in WEBrick. I’d like to have as few dependencies as possible. I would like to make a few more performance tweaks before I release. I’ll see if I can get this completely done before this weekend. Otherwise everyone will have to wait until I’m back from Spain!