The Mechanize library is used for automating interaction with websites. Mechanize automatically stores and sends cookies, follows redirects, can follow links, and submit forms. Form fields can be populated and submitted. Mechanize also keeps track of the sites that you have visited as a history.
= Mechanize CHANGELOG
- Keep alive can be shut off now with WWW::Mechanize#keep_alive
- Conditional requests can be shut off with WWW::Mechanize#conditional_requests
- Monkey patched Net::HTTP#keep_alive?
- [#9877] Moved last request time. Thanks Max Stepanov
- Added WWW::Mechanize::File#save
- Defaulting file name to URI or Content-Disposition
- Updating compatability with hpricot
- Added more unit tests