2009-05-06 @ 23:33
[ANN] nokogiri 1.3.0rc1 has been released!
= nokogiri version 1.3.0rc1 has been released!
Thanks to herculean efforts by my nokogiri partner in crime, Mike Dalessio, nokogiri now works on JRuby 1.3.0RC1 via FFI.
To install this prerelease gem do this:
$ jgem install nokogiri -s http://tenderlovemaking.com/
Then you should be able to do this:
irb(main):001:0> require 'open-uri'
irb(main):002:0> require 'rubygems'
irb(main):003:0> require 'nokogiri'
irb(main):004:0> doc = Nokogiri::HTML(open('http://www.google.com/search?q=tenderlove'))
- The JRuby FFI gem only works with JRuby 1.3.0RC1
- You MUST install it from my gem server
- The gem version will say 1.2.4, that is actually because I couldn’t get pre release gem versions working. Don’t worry, it’s actually the 1.3.0 release candidate.
- You can get an MRI version and the JRuby version from my gem server, no windows support yet.
- Mike made this FFI monster happen! I can’t thank him enough.
- Thanks to the JRuby team for making FFI work!
- You’ll get to see the acutal changes when this isn’t a release candidate
- Or check out the git repository
== More information